Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Work in Progress./....

Well world! Lets see where I AM AT???

Classroom have half of the new tables, now I cant stand the old ones so will have to switch them out! THank goodness for former students!

Got my computer cart moved to where I want it! Now just have to listen to comments from others for doing exactly what I was told not to do. Does anyone else get the constant that certain areas in a classroom are dead spots and others spots are needed so kids can see.

So I moved the cart where I can see, more kids can see and best of all its in a location that generally is just there. WIN/WIN except I had to move some wires. (things they dont like us touching)


Bulletin is in progress. Got the felt up, the TWIN towers are now 3-d instead of the original idea of flat. Pentagon is not going as smooth as I would like cant figure a medium that is working to my standard.

Same with border. Nothing that some good old fashion ribbon wont cure.


The first set of words are printed and cut out ready to be mounted and laminated.

thank from the guidance counselor from Pinterest.

O ..... I am laminating black tissue paper to go in my windows to help keep down the glare on the tv!!!!

Tomorrow!!!! What should be my plan????

lets think....

Make my toolbox labels

set up toolboxes....
Finish bulletin board .....not sure if that is do able.

Start the tree.

Finish one window tissue paper treatments....and at least put up velco for the whiteboard.


Problem I cant see pinterest on my room computer.....I so want my pinterest!!




No comments:

Post a Comment