Sunday, August 4, 2013

Wow just 15 days before I am officially back to work! And to tons of things to complete before heading back!

In our state we have a tax free weekend, but sadly the last one, at least for now, need to buy the bigger things I want somehow. I know I will need more trays

Plus I will need glue and of course tons of tape. If anyone does the interactive notebook you go though a ton of tape. Reading ISSN gurus blogs they use glue so I thought I would give it a try this year.

So hunting down the least expensive source for glue!


Lets hope I can manage to pick up some decent deals with the sparse amount of time I will have to hit the stores.

I will hopefully have up my first completed project to show very soon.

I have made my expectations signs just needs to be printed and mounted. They match my color scheme for the classroom, and witty enough to amuse me!


I will be printing them on card stock and mounting them onto cardboard. Then stealing the wonderful idea of ribbon, mounting them onto the ribbon to hang down the wall!

Since I am not sure how to put pictures from screen shots on here it will have to wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment